• Battles in Wales by Herbert Williams.
• The Battles of Wales by Dilys Gator.
• Famous Welsh Battles by Philip Warner.
• Glyndŵr's War by Gideon Brough.
• In Search of Owain Glyndŵr by Chris Barber.
• Glyndŵr’s First Victory by Ian Flemming.
Also must mention:
• For best account of the ‘Battle of Bryn Glas’ see book Owain Glyndŵr and the last war of welsh independence in the Welsh Borders, written by Geoffry Hodges and published by Logeston Press. I have suggested to the publishers they publish the chapter on battle of Bryn Glas as a pamphlet. It’s under consideration.
• Last but not least, suggest you buy 'Reference Wales', compiled by John May, published by UWP, Cardiff. Excellent pen ultimate list of Welsh Battlefields.
• The Normans in South Wales 1070 – 1171. Lynn Nelson. University of Texas.
• Llywelyn ap Gruffydd. J.B.Smith. UWP. Cardiff.
• The Taming of the Dragon. W.B.Bartlett. Sutton publishing.
• The Age of Conquest. R.R. Davies. Oxford U.P.
• Last year seen an item in ‘Western Mail’, about a group of Welsh Medieval re-enactors going off to ‘Azincourt’ to help save that Battlefield from ‘windmill developments. ''What about Welsh Battlefields?'' and they are closer. Indeed I would hope that Welsh Military/Medieval Living History and Re – enactment societies and Groups will follow the example of Samhain, who are the first of such to promise support for my campaign.
• Last year BBC 2 produced a T.V. series on subject of 'British Battlefields' and at least one episode covered battles fought by Glyndŵr. This episode largely about 'Battle of Bryn Glas' proved to be excellent. In passing, thought I would ask the question; why doesn’t BBC Wales or even ITV Wales producing, a long over due T.V. series on Welsh battlefields? Hello! BBC Wales programme makers; I can supply you with a ‘treatment’ for such – No problem!